ConFab specializes in the engineering and manufacture of complex systems to support power generation, especially gas turbines. Both OEMs and their customers come to us to help produce complicated systems that incorporate mechanical, electrical and fluid control disciplines.
With over 25 years of experience in this field, we are often called on to design improvements to existing systems or, in many cases asked to create something entirely new.
Our fully-integrated Design and Manufacturing Engineering Department will take your project from conception through finished product, stressing ‘design for manufacturability’ to reduce lead times. Led by a dedicated Project Manger, our team offers a full range of Engineering Services from 3D design modeling, FEA analysis, drawings and prototyping. You can rely on our vast experience with an extensive array of codes and validation/certification criteria to deliver a great solution.
Systems Designed, Fabricated and Assembled at a Single Facility
When it comes to custom engineered systems, it pays to have Design close to Manufacturing. Face-to-face communication and on-site observation helps ConFab decrease reaction time for complex systems.
- Comprehensive and innovative first piece design process
- Detailed solid models including 100% of product scope
- Detailed customer documentation package
- Code compliance
- Licensed Electrician on Staff
- Certified Code Welding
- System and Product Design and Development
- NDT capabilities and CWI
- First Article Inspection
- Product Testing and Validation
- Full system capabilities — from concept through design to prototyping facility
- Relentless focus on customer requirements
- Globally-focused quality management system
- Rigorous Data-driven management system
- Specialized resources and focused training
- Certification to industry standards
- Measurable management-ready reporting systems
- Six Sigma programs
- Operational audit programs
- ISO 9000 and industry-specific registrations, as applicable to our specific end markets
- Commitment to customer satisfaction