INNOVA's acoustical engineers and consultants bring specialized knowledge and expertise to investigate and solve noise issues at industrial facilities.
Our Acoustical Consulting Services
- Ambient Surveys - Performing short or long duration sound level surveys to document the existing noise environment in terms of Ldn, Leq, L10, or any other descriptors required by applicable regulations.
- Regulatory Review - Analyzing and interpreting all applicable ordinances.
- Noise Impact Assessments - Preparing the acoustical sections of environmental impact statements.
- Occupational Noise Exposure - Monitoring in the workplace to quantify workers exposure to noise (dosimetry) and creation of workplace noise maps around stationary noise sources in industrial facilities to aid reduction strategies.
- Acoustical Compliance- Investigating compliance with noise by-laws, codes and ordinances; developing testing procedures; conducting and reporting the compliance survey.
- Noise Prediction - Predicting noise levels from existing and future planned facilities or sites using mathematical and empirical modeling techniques.
- Specification Development - Review of vendor equipment noise levels and development of the equipment noise level specifications for purchasing purposes.
- Design and Implementation of Noise Control- Modeling of cost-effective mitigation options, performing the detailed engineering, preparing as-built or fabrication drawings, and installing the noise control.
- Expert Testimony- Supporting clients at public hearings and open houses with acoustical engineering expertise.
With hundreds of successfully completed noise surveys and modeling assignments worldwide, we have gained a solid reputation for our quality industrial noise control.
Areas of Specialization
- Low Frequency Noise
- Noise Propagation Modeling (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Optimization of the Noise Control and Costs
- Interpretation of Complex Regulatory Environments
- Practical, Cost-Effective Mitigation Designs
Sophisticated computer engineering software accurately simulates noise propagation and develops and tests our acoustical designs:
- ANSYS for CFD Analysis
- ANSYS Multiphysics
- Proprietary Silencer Design Algorithms
- In-house database of field acoustic measurements
To find out more about our acoustic consulting services or noise abatement products and installation services, contact us today.