Our New Diffuser Designs Deliver Longer Life and More ReliabilityOur diffuser designs reduce first and second mode fundamental vibration frequencies to help deliver improved fatigue life. Highlights include:
- Materials are selected to suit operating conditions and include 300 or 400 series stainless steels, high strength low alloy (HSLA) steels, and carbon steels
- All welding is 100% penetration with root pass NDT
- Diffuser is manufactured in a fixture to ensure dimensional integrity
- Load tunnel insulation liner has several enhancements to prevent premature failures related to sagging insulation and vibration excitation
- Available for all GT frame sizes: 3, 5, 6, 7, and 9
Integrated Exhaust Systems to Deliver Optimal Performance
We can provide a complete integrated system for a gas turbine exhaust, designed to operate efficiently together. By combining a plenum with the diffuser and hardware, we can assure a safer, more efficient and easier-to-operate system.
Upgrade Your Exhaust Plenum, Diffuser, and Aft Wall Flex Seals
Failure of your existing equipment could result in a forced shutdown, outage, or damage to instrumentation in the load tunnel and load compartment. We have solutions to address leakage of excess heat into the load compartment and cracking of the exterior shell plate due to high differential temperatures.
Services, Parts, and Reverse Engineering
We provide services to assist with the entire process including site surveys, removal of old equipment, installation of new equipment, and testing. We also can supply all parts and equipment for your upgrade. When necessary, we can reverse engineer existing equipment that needs to be upgraded.