Hawaiian Electrical Company Inc.
SCOPE OF WORK
Design, supply and install of:
- CT acoustical enclosure
- Water injection skid enclosure
- Fuel transfer skid enclosure c/w crane
- Transformer absorptive barriers
- Exhaust system acoustical barrier
- Lighting, controls and electrical
- Foundations for all four enclosures
- Ventilation for all four enclosures
- Exhaust stack foundation
- 40 dB(A) at the South property line located 300 ft. away.
- 36 dB(A) at the North property line located 500 ft. away.
- 40 dB(A) at the East property line located 350 ft. away.
- 34 dB(A) at the West property line located 450 ft. away.
Jupiter gas turbine, fuel pump, transformer, blower, water injection system and lube oil cooler.
- Customized acoustic enclosure comprised of INNOVA proprietary wall and roof systems,
- The customized acoustic mechanical system was designed to provide make-up air for the existing turbine/generator compartment.
- Customized acoustic enclosures for the lube oil cooler, fuel gas transfer skid, and water injection skid.
- Sound attenuated walls around the transformer, and
- The acoustical shroud around the combustion exhaust system.
UNIQUE PROJECT HURDLES
This was a fast track retrofit project. All design, supply, and installation had to be completed within 6 months. Additional challenges involved importation and transportation.