BOC Process Plants
INNOVA was contracted by BOC Process Plants to design and supply acoustical solutions the oxygen manufacturing facility in Hartford, Illinois.
SCOPE OF WORK
Design, supply and quality assurance for the installation of:
- the structural steel, and the acoustic envelope
- ventilation system
- personnel and equipment doors for two buildings
Buildings designed to achieve:
- 15 air changes per HR
Noise sources included:
- CP-11 (air compressor) - 9,000 HP
- CP-79/70 (nitrogen feed/recycle compressor) - 14,000 HP
- CP-50 (oxygen compressor) - 500 HP
- CP-51 (oxygen compressor) - 1,250 HP
- CP-53 (nitrogen compressor) - 2,250 HP
INNOVA met all technical specifications and noise targets.