PVR Marcellus Gathering
INNOVA was selected by PVR to design, supply and install the Compressor Building at the Roupp Compressor Station in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.
SCOPE OF WORK
INNOVA designed, supplied and installed a 46’L x 40’W x 26’H acoustic buildings with the capability of adding two (2) future units on either end.
- Three (3) Caterpillar G3516B engines – 118 dBA
- Three (3) Ariel JGT/4 compressors - 118 dBA
- Three (3) Air-X-Changer 156EH coolers – 99 dBA
- Pre-engineered steel structure and lean to structure for the acoustic plenum;
- ATCO proprietary acoustic wall and roof assemblies;
- Four (4) personnel doors;
- Two (2) acoustic roll up doors;
- One (1) Custom designed acoustic removable roof panel;
- Custom designed acoustic ventilation system; and
- Custom designed cooler inlet Plenum silencer