Innova Global currently has an immediate requirement for a Project Coordinator, based in the Calgary office. This is a fulltime permanent position.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the project management team with aspects of the execution of a specific project or proposal.
The Project Coordinator reports directly to the Senior Manager, Projects and has no direct reports.
- Completes material pricing as well as purchasing responsibilities - all documentation regarding pricing or purchasing must be reviewed and approved by the Project Manager
- Addresses any design issues that arise throughout the project
- Coordinates Subcontractors and Vendors under the direction of the Project Manager
,monitors and communicates progress and project issues
- Develops the manual and electronic project files
- Assist with the development and execution of overall work plan and schedule utilizing Primavera or equivalent
- Supports the subcontract management process including review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- Assists with the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines
- Assists project close-out by collecting and compiling acceptance package and requirements
- Operates within ISO Quality system and company safety policy in all phases of assignments
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Post-secondary education; degree, technical diploma or equivalent experience will be considered
- Two to four years prior experience in a project coordinator capacity
- A self-starter capable of working in a team environment and strong relationship building skills
- Training in applicable safety programs and applicable project management courses preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft Word
,Excel ,and PowerPoint
- Proficient or trained in using Primavera scheduling software preferred
- Previous design drafting experience would be an asset.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.